This post is a little bit different than all the others. It is about colour inspiration, which I am expressing in colouring and also during my crochet projects.
Usually, when I am on holidays, in the night time before sleep I colour the flowers. I was given an adult colouring book by Valentina Harper Creative Colouring BOTANICALS a while ago. I do not do it as often as crochet as I do have on hands two little kids and full time job so there is no so much time left in my days.
HOW TO MAKE COLOUR SCHEME
- look at the picture, when not coloured
- Think about a colour pallet – warm, cold, neutral. I sometimes have a bizarre idea to mix the colours, which usually do not suppose to be mixed 😉 a little rebellion in me…
- Put the colouring pencil of chosen pallet aside and look at them next to each other on the table.
- If all good, relax, sit back and start colouring. Sometimes, I change the idea along the way. Everything is allowed!
- And here are a few inspirational colour scheme ideas from my little colouring library